Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Six months later

I really want to get this going again.  So here's the plan:

  1. I have officially retired one other project; does not much reduce the hobby-work load but at least cuts down the guilt load.
  2. I need to develop a scorecard on how near completed the data processing effort is; by having something to report against I should develop a clearer set of progress.
  3. I need to get back into the software.  At the same time, I need to work backward from the target database through the scorecard to a design that lets me add process to process to get from start to end.
  4. I need to put in some definite time each night to work on this.  Something besides wandering around youtube listening to French pop.  That's going to be the trick and we will see how we do. 
  5. I need to make action a bit more interesting for me by developing parts of the "Strategic RPG" in parallel to the star mapping exercise.
Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment